Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a dig through some old storage drawers and found a few bits I knew I'd kept from years back when I owned my Mk2 MR375.

Which brings up the question, what else is out there, hidden away? Is there a full list of discontinued items kicking around?

I have a Mk3 now and intend on going full monty with the custard but I see things have already been discontinued. There isn't much of a second hand market for parts anymore like there used to be when I had my old RS.

Anyway, enjoy. I also have some unused tubes of Christmas wrapping paper somewhere...
Font Material property Advertising Publication Brand

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this stuff for sale
How much are you wanting for each bit.

dibs on the petrol flap sticker, m key ring and m badge.
I'd sell the petrol flap sticker, and most other bits to be fair as I don't really have any need for them.

I will be keeping the M flag keyring as I've stuck it with my new keys (I thought I sold it years ago, I may have had two). Gutted now as I had a lot more back in the day which I only imagine is quite rare and collectable but I simply gave them all away when I sold my MR375 years ago.

I wouldn't know what to even ask for the bits I do have left, what's fair nowadays on badges, I never see anything for comparison. eBay doesn't even have any fake badges for sale now - what happened?!

I can see myself using the fuel sticker from the sheet, but probably nothing else...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They be the newer versions
I'd like 2 Mountune badges for mine as it has all of the hardware and more for the FPM375 but currently has an MSD400 map on. I was at Mountune just over a week ago and they wouldn't sell me them because of that. I did get myself the FPM silver badge for the boot though which in my opinion is a great badge.

Oh, and also found my old coffee smug this morning...
Tableware Drinkware Automotive tire Cup Serveware

·
Registered
Mk2 RS 400
2,776 Posts
I'd like 2 Mountune badges for mine as it has all of the hardware and more for the FPM375 but currently has an MSD400 map on. I was at Mountune just over a week ago and they wouldn't sell me them because of that. I did get myself the FPM silver badge for the boot though which in my opinion is a great badge.
Probally because they didn’t have them in stock!

·
Registered
18,009 Posts

Oh, and also found my old coffee smug this morning... View attachment 856557
that’s a newer version of the smug

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that’s a newer version of the smug
They did one that was shorter but wider before, didn't they? I love the brand, I must admit. Such a shame they don't make things like sticker sheets and merch anymore.

I think I had and sold the Samco keyring years ago. Just trying to think of what else they used to do. Oh, I have about 5 RS air fresheners too. One was unopened after 5+ years of being in my draw but now hangs in my Mk3. The rest I have are old but I kept them aside.

·
Registered
18,009 Posts
They did one that was shorter but wider before, didn't they? I love the brand, I must admit. Such a shame they don't make things like sticker sheets and merch anymore.

I think I had and sold the Samco keyring years ago. Just trying to think of what else they used to do. Oh, I have about 5 RS air fresheners too. One was unopened after 5+ years of being in my draw but now hangs in my Mk3. The rest I have are old but I kept them aside.
I see if I can fish out the mugs

1 - 20 of 25 Posts