Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my FW mk2 for 18 months, had a few very trying months but for the most part loved it to bits. I just wanted to say thanks to all the people I have spoke to on here, I've always recieved great advice and help whenever I've had issues with the car. Becoming a member to the forum is probably the best £10 I've ever spent, a very friendly bunch with a wealth of experience and know how.

Sold this afternoon to a trader in Essex, I'll be keeping an eye on the forum so hopefully I can spot the next owner (I have a few bits and bobs I'd be happy to post to them, FocusRSOC decals, aluminium number plaques from Boerni and gel DMB graphics, a few reciepts and documents that the trader didn't want)

Anyhoo, CheeRS guys and girls, it's been a pleasure.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Pete, was good to meet you and see some of the other members at Simply Ford, made me seriously reconsider keeping it with "show season" coming up, but felt now was the right time to sell.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Cheers Pete, was good to meet you and see some of the other members at Simply Ford, made me seriously reconsider keeping it with "show season" coming up, but felt now was the right time to sell.
Likewise, it was a good day! To be honest, i'd have been surprised if you had kept the RS, it sounded like the seeds of doubt were definitely sown in your mind :) At the end of the day, we sometimes have to make these decisions, as hard as it seems now, but i'm sure it was the right choice for you! All the best mate

Ps hope the medical went ok! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts