Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered, filled our reservation them got email sayin they recieved it then nothing more lol so Iv 'spoke to my dealer' hahaha

And he's been pestering his admin and ford RS the last week and got this back today from
The admin manager...

'Hi All

I have received numerous e-mails from Sales Executives concerned that their customers FOCUS RS hasnt got an order number yet.

Ford are allocating these in the same way as they did the MUSTANGS.

When the next batch of order numbers are allocated I will send them out as normal.

Please can you forward this mail to your sales teams so that they are aware.

If we have any missing after the next batch I will contact Fords immediately to find out if there is a problem

Thanks

That's gona be me out of batch 1 then haha 😂😂

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I decided to skip the dealer for today and went straight to team RS myself and received this just now...

Hi,

Just to confirm that we have received your reservation and the first process has been completed, you should receive an email next week confirming that you are on the list - the next step will be that you will receive an email advising that your order has been allocated to our ordering system and you will be invited to contact your dealer and finalise your order (this should happen within the next 2 weeks).

I am sorry that this is taking so long to complete but we have received a very high number of reservations to process.

regards

·
Registered
589 Posts
where did you get a contact address from to email direct? I would like some clarity as my dealer has nothing really. Just the email reservation they sent to Ford.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right just to clarify I had to pull in a favour at work lol haha
Basically what they said is if you have your order in before today and your dealer has recieved confirmation of your deposit even if you have no other emails you will be in batch one and should get emails over the next couple of weeks, they haven't been able to cope with the amount of reservations as it's taken them by surprise lol haha 🙈
If you haven't had confirmation of your deposit 'speak to your dealer' asap

·
Registered
589 Posts
That's all i have but it looks like that's all i need for now :thumbsup:

They forwarded the email they sent with the reservation and deposit receipt to which they replied saying they acknowledge receipt of the order.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Right just to clarify I had to pull in a favour at work lol haha
Basically what they said is if you have your order in before today and your dealer has recieved confirmation of your deposit even if you have no other emails you will be in batch one and should get emails over the next couple of weeks, they haven't been able to cope with the amount of reservations as it's taken them by surprise lol haha
If you haven't had confirmation of your deposit 'speak to your dealer' asap
Is that confirmation of your deposit from team RS or your dealer?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that confirmation of your deposit from team RS or your dealer?
The dealer photocopies receipt and sends it to team RS, aslong as you have the confirmation from team RS (sent to your dealer) then should be fine if not then speak to the dealer and get them to chase it up

·
Registered
433 Posts
The dealer photocopies receipt and sends it to team RS, aslong as you have the confirmation from team RS (sent to your dealer) then should be fine if not then speak to the dealer and get them to chase it up
Thanks for that, I have the dealer confirmation but not the team RS one, I'll pester the salesman again lol. I paid my deposit months ago so I should hopefully be alright

·
Registered
65 Posts
where did you get a contact address from to email direct? I would like some clarity as my dealer has nothing really. Just the email reservation they sent to Ford.
I'd also like to know as well if possible, I'm in the same boat, had confirmation from dealer that I'm on the list but nothing concrete and absolutely nothing from Ford themselves!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As I said if you have confirmation of receipt of your deposit receipt and reservation form you will be contacted 👍

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Thanks for that, I have the dealer confirmation but not the team RS one, I'll pester the salesman again lol. I paid my deposit months ago so I should hopefully be alright
Email should be like this:

Dear Mr ******

We are pleased to confirm that following your successful registration on the All-New Ford Focus RS Reservation List your order has been allocated to your chosen FordStore. Now would be a good time to contact your dealer to ensure that your Focus RS is built to your desired specification.

Whilst your vehicle is being built we will be keeping you up to date with other news and events that are taking place in Europe. Why not have a look at our FordSocial site where there is exciting content about Focus RS including Episode 1 of our Rebirth of an Icon series of films.

Ford RS Team

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Dear Mr ******

We are pleased to confirm that following your successful registration on the All-New Ford Focus RS Reservation List your order has been allocated to your chosen FordStore. Now would be a good time to contact your dealer to ensure that your Focus RS is built to your desired specification.

Whilst your vehicle is being built we will be keeping you up to date with other news and events that are taking place in Europe. Why not have a look at our FordSocial site where there is exciting content about Focus RS including Episode 1 of our Rebirth of an Icon series of films.

Ford RS Team
No mate the one you need atm minimum is the one sent to the dealer saying that team RS have received your photocopy of deposit receipt and reservation form, and you will be contacted shortly for the next step, if you have the 2nd one (the one you have just typed) you have done everything but aslong as you have the acknowledged deposit and form email you will be contacted and in batch 1 that's what I was told

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
No mate the one you need atm minimum is the one sent to the dealer saying that team RS have received your photocopy of deposit receipt and reservation form, and you will be contacted shortly for the next step, if you have the 2nd one (the one you have just typed) you have done everything but aslong as you have the acknowledged deposit and form email you will be contacted and in batch 1 that's what I was told
Spoke to my dealer who has confirmed everything and confirmed that I'm in the first batch. They said they'll contact me soon when they know dates etc etc

·
Registered
433 Posts

Dear Mr ******

Ford RS Team
I've been dealing with my order over the phone most of the time, I've only been in to the dealership once to register my interest and sign a dealer order form which stated that I wanted to buy a RS and they said that all I'd have to do later is pay my deposit which I done over the phone, but I've not even had my first email from ford yet which is worrying me but I've spoken to the dealer and they said that my order was deffo in the system and in the first batch of cars, I just wish that I had the emails off of team RS to ease my mind because once I've got them I'll be able to relax and know that they have my order

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right lol

1) go into dealer
2) fill in reservation form and pay deposit
3) dealer photocopies both of these and sends to team RS
4) DEALER recieves this email:

Hi

This email is to acknowledge receipt of your order for above. Someone will contact you regarding the next steps shortly.

regards

5) you are now on the reservation list and batch 1 if this has been completed before today

DONT PANIC HAHA
6) Wait for the 2nd email: about going into dealers and spec your car (could be in the next couple of weeks still)
7) wait
8) wait
9) wait some more
10) wait even longer...
11) pick up car lol

Again if step 1 - 4 has been done and sorted by today it will most likely be batch one most likely March - April delivery
If dealer hasn't emailed you the receipt of deposit then contact them as it is sent to Dealer and not customer!

Hope this is easier

·
Registered
433 Posts
Right lol

1) go into dealer
2) fill in reservation form and pay deposit
3) dealer photocopies both of these and sends to team RS
4) DEALER recieves this email:

Hi

This email is to acknowledge receipt of your order for above. Someone will contact you regarding the next steps shortly.

regards

5) you are now on the reservation list and batch 1 if this has been completed before today

DONT PANIC HAHA
6) Wait for the 2nd email: about going into dealers and spec your car (could be in the next couple of weeks still)
7) wait
8) wait
9) wait some more
10) wait even longer...
11) pick up car lol

Again if step 1 - 4 has been done and sorted by today it will most likely be batch one most likely March - April delivery
If dealer hasn't emailed you the receipt of deposit then contact them as it is sent to Dealer and not customer!

Hope this is easier
Aparenty my car has been dressed in to the system so hopefully I'm on stage 7 lol. Hopefully my email address has just been put into the system wrong so thats why I'm not getting the emails. Thanks for the advice anyway :eek:riginal: :eek:riginal:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I went into my dealer again today as I have received no emails. They confirmed they had received confirmation today that the car is on the system and is waiting to be dressed by them. Already handed in my spec and car will be dressed next week when the guy doing the order is back from his holidays. Maybe I will get an email friday ( tomorrow)? :whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts