Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so I seem to be out of luck on the hunt for a Remus, been told they have stopped production for the mk2 rs, but have been advised that a piper exhaust has a similar sound??? Anyone one on here know if there any good? Cheers all

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah sorted!!! Cheers dude! I think Lisa is the one from the Cambridgeshire area meets?? 馃憣馃徎

Registered
Ah sorted!!! Cheers dude! I think Lisa is the one from the Cambridgeshire area meets??
hello rob yip i got piper exhaust sounds lovely I think, let us know when you come to a meet I come along you can have a listen it's a lovely subtle sound ,

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers Lisa!!! What option have you gone for as I think one is resonated?? And also I believe there's a choice of tail pipes? I'd like to keep the rolled inwards look of the car to 馃憣馃徎

Registered
I had a Piper on my ST when I had it - it sounded immense, although there was a fair bit of drone on the motorway.

Registered
Cheers Lisa!!! What option have you gone for as I think one is resonated?? And also I believe there's a choice of tail pipes? I'd like to keep the rolled inwards look of the car to 👌🏻
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Hood Automotive lighting here's my pipes ours is non resonated , I had a Nissan GT-R follow me the other day when we got a roundabout he said "wow your exhausted sounds great !

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorted!!!! Are they inward rolled like the standard pipes? I've zoomed in but not 100% sure on what finish yours is.... I think I'll have to give piper a go then 馃憣馃徎

Premium Member
love my piper, bought it as a bit of a punt 2nd hand on ebay 4yrs ago. Droned a bit with decat but Imo perfect with sport cat :thumbsup: Btw mine has slash cut but cant remember what oem looks like

Registered
Shame Remus won't do you an exhaust, I took delivery of one last week (I have some contacts at Remus)...

I stuck a go-pro on the bumper yesterday and made a little video. I don't want it to seem like I'm rubbing it in, but this is what your missing:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shame Remus won't do you an exhaust, I took delivery of one last week (I have some contacts at Remus)...
Haha ok so now you've had you're fun when are you selling it to me mate ;-)

I stuck a go-pro on the bumper yesterday and made a little video. I don't want it to seem like I'm rubbing it in, but this is what your missing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts