Focus RS Forum banner

Should I expect the worst ........ ?

530 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  legs 
#1 ·
Morning All,

so as some know about my BMW refurb issues in another thread, I FINALLY got the call saying its ready for collection this week.

As you do, I asked if there had been any issues as it had taken a bit longer than thought (Although the DP said the body shop was snowed, and the wheels were being done off site)....... to which she said no everything was great, although it was parked under a tree for a few weeks and was covered in sap!!!!!!

She then said, so when we were washing it it it wasn't all coming off so we have had the body shop give it a polish and it looks really shiney and good now!

My heart sank .........

I am dreading going getting it in case it looks worse or is covered in buffer trails and swirls. Now it wasn't perfect before, but only usual light spider webs as a daily (2 bucket etc at all times etc etc).

What should i do if it is worse? And is there an easy way of telling if the car is clean, but poor lighting means its difficult to tell which is often the case until next wash as it will have been outside in rain for a few days now.

Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.