Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an observation but when I last filled up on 11/08 unleaded was 115.9p and V Power was 123.9p, today unleaded had gone down to 111.9p and V Power had gone UP to 125.9p. I seem to remember the difference used to be about 7p a litre but now it's doubled! Anyone else noticed this?

Might give Tesco SUL a go and use the Clubcard discount and see if the RS likes it.

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
My car loves Tesco. Last time I filled up with V-Power about three weeks ago it was 119.9 per litre. I usually have one fill of each that way I get the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Normal unleaded at me local was 111.9p and V was 118.9p yesterday so I reckon they must have forgot to change the price.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clubcard discount is discontinued from tomorrow... :nope:
Thanks for the info. Just googled it and the discount stops tomorrow but it can be used till the end of September.

Normal unleaded at me local was 111.9p and V was 118.9p yesterday so I reckon they must have forgot to change the price.
I didn't fill up today, was walking past, so I'll have to investigate this further.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Our local she'll garage made a **** up last week. V power was 107 p a litre
Don't think they have realised yet and going back today to see if it's the same!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still advertised at 125.9p this morning so went to Tesco and with a 6p per litre saving paid 107.9p.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.