Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
As per title
Mk3 Rs which was shown at Ford Guildford few weeks ago, is to be shown over the weekend at Evans in Bedford.
Great opportunity, if someone wanted to see a pre production model in flesh or just have an idea about different colour choice.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is so frustrating, I was down at one of our datacenters on Ampthill road yesterday. Back in Manchester now.

Evans Halshaw in Manchester said they won't be getting it until November, but I'm not sure if they meant a complete production car or the pre-production models.

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
Really need to at least tint the windows, can't believe how basic these cars look, breaking my heart going to put my deposit down in a few weeks, really want to update car but still not happy with the poor effort ford have made with this new RS in the looks department.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is so frustrating, I was down at one of our datacenters on Ampthill road yesterday. Back in Manchester now.

Evans Halshaw in Manchester said they won't be getting it until November, but I'm not sure if they meant a complete production car or the pre-production models.
Yeah I was told the same. You dealing with Dave W there by any chance?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just got back from bedford, it was tucked away in the far back corner. had a good look around and it is in a far better condition than the poor liquid blue one from goodwood / ford fair.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts