Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
I think that a flame thrower should be std fitment (option on BMW SA cars) on the MK3 just below the door mirror. Anyone trying to plug into the OBD port without an authorisation code gets it :shoot:

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
It may be Disklok all over again sadly until something more concrete is done to newer vehicles... :thumbsdown: ...but that wont be till technology gets on a bit more I suppose... :mellow[1]:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You could always take the wheels off.
Mentioning this someone nicked the wheels off our works van last night during Birminghams football match. Van was parked outside the stadium and it was on bricks :lol: oddly only the passenger side wheels were gone

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
The german configurator lists 'key free' as an optional extra, as Tom says in the other thread, lets hope it's not put in with a pack or something & you boys can decide not to spec it.
As a matter of interest why did they drop the key free option on the MK2 RS 500?

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
As a matter of interest why did they drop the key free option on the MK2 RS 500?
I dont think we ever really found out the reason, some said it was easier to wrap without the buttons but i cant see it myself as aftermarket wraps seem to do fine with them.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Mentioning this someone nicked the wheels off our works van last night during Birminghams football match. Van was parked outside the stadium and it was on bricks :lol: oddly only the passenger side wheels were gone
A few years ago I was looking for a Site Engineer for a Job in Coventry, we could only find an Aussie guy with his campervan for the job.

Rocked up and did the first days work and parked outside the site, got up the next morning and all 4 wheels gone off his van where he was sleeping. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts