Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next March my sister and her boyfriend are getting married at airth castle. I got a phone call off my sister Laura today asking if there was any chance of getting some rs's for the wedding so said I would find out :)

So here comes the question, is there anyone out there that would do my sister and the family a huge favour and help out on the wedding day... She has said she would need roughly 4 (preferably white) rs's for her and the bridesmaids etc etc and 1 green one for her boyfriend as he loves the green rs and also helps me all the time with my car. She said she would like to have the cars there after the ceremony so they could photos with all the cars in the scenic area at the castle (Ive made the family grow to love the RS's)

It's a big ask but would appreciate if some people could help out in making my sister Laura and Stuart's day that extra special! I would cover any costs for the cars and I'm sure my sister will have a gift for use on the day!

Thanks people :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a 300 mile round trip for me, but I'd happily do it if my shed is any good :thumbsup:

11227516_10153036189136430_3340267266002

Put me on the list
If it came to that you could come up and would sort you out with accommodation. Give you a wee weekend away and could meet the Scottish posse :grin:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
If it came to that you could come up and would sort you out with accommodation. Give you a wee weekend away and could meet the Scottish posse :grin:
I could probably do it in a day, and if i decided i didn't want to, I'd either grab myself a cheap premiere inn or go and stay with a friend in glasgow

either way, whatever happens, we can sort something out

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could probably do it in a day, and if i decided i didn't want to, I'd either grab myself a cheap premiere inn or go and stay with a friend in glasgow

either way, whatever happens, we can sort something out
Honestly mate appreciate it soo much! Sister can't believe people are willing to help out! :grin:
I would be happy to help dependant on date due to work etc. 👍🏻
Excellent mate! Thank you!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Happy to help if you don't get the numbers. However, as you know i don't really know what colour mines comes under now :laughing:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've always wanted to own a car that someone wants for something like this.

I'm just as giddy at the chance to help as she is for receiving the help! :thumbsup:
Haha brilliant! I thought the same and when my sister said about the rs's I was like yes mines will be there at the wedding then she said about the colours :facepalm:
Happy to help if you don't get the numbers. However, as you know i don't really know what colour mines comes under now :laughing:
Cheers mate! True :laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts