Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so each morning, or when back in car after a while, if i get in sit there quietly, i can hear noises, like cd drive head unit readinG. Is this normal. I take it thats the nav dvd reading into memory or summat.

Im also hearing another slight niose which repeats from more of the center dash, this stops once the car warms up....

The head unit is switched off.... And it still does both noises for at least 3 to 5 minutes...

Any ideas...

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers gareth, been looking around site seems theres a few similar posts, had the car five months, often heard the drive disc reading but thought i would ask because the other intermittent clicky dash noises seems to have only just started. No warning lights or messages so i guess i will leave it.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
It may also be your heater control flaps moving and closing, clicking and buzzing noises ;) :)

That again is normal by the way..

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Yeah, all kinds of strange noises can be heard, esp after switching the car off, scared the life out of me the 1st time, whilst flicking through the manual! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers dudes. I will keep my ears on it, but not worry unless summat stops working....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts