Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Sorry if this is in wrong section

I picked up my Rs about 5 weeks ago and have noticed the start of rust under the rear arches, also took it to Amd to have an exhaust fitted and was told there is a lot of surface rust underneath.

Does anyone know of any body shops that can sort this I live in the Essex area

Thanks Joe

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'd recommend legends to as they worked on my RS when it was hit. Pukka job I must say. I may need to pay a visit soon as mine has rust on the rear arch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah picked mine up from Scotland so should expect it really. Just dunno what they would do with the surface rust on the underneath

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Yeah picked mine up from Scotland so should expect it really. Just dunno what they would do with the surface rust on the underneath
Id be surprised to see it on the floorpan at such an early stage, I see alot with it on the rear sub frame and arms, so I wouldn't worry too much, its easy enough to remove and re-finish, as is the rear bumper and arches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Id be surprised to see it on the floorpan at such an early stage, I see alot with it on the rear sub frame and arms, so I wouldn't worry too much, its easy enough to remove and re-finish, as is the rear bumper and arches.
Yeah it's not on the floor pan just predominantly on the sub frame and arms

1 - 8 of 8 Posts