Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching it? How you finding it so far? Iv not missed a game yet, always optimistic that England will do well but can't help but love watching the all blacks play rugby... For a young team they are something else lol the waters definately different down there haha 馃槀

Registered
Ive been watching a bit of the rugby, I was jumping around like a looney toon when japan beat south Africa, That game was great to watch and to see the spring boks get beaten well all I can say is LOVE IT

watched England the other day. But I love watching the All blacks, im a bit disappointed with the "HAKKA" as that's the best bet, expect it to be longer.

Anyone see the Namibia captain bounce off a all black yesterday

The All blacks as a team are something that rugby hasn't seen before. imagine if Jonah Lomu was in there team today,

But we mustn't forget the 2003 world cup when our boys won.

Registered
Hey mate. I missed this as I've been away to Gloucester to watch Argentina v Georgia , then that shower on Saturday night at Twickenham, with 6 of my mates I played rugby for Brentwood RFC for over 20 years with. A drunken weekend away away with the lads!
Not many rugby fans on here I don't think as I posted a rugby post a while back and got no replies!
So yes I am a huge fan and will watch every game I can. Hopefully we'll get a result against Australia on Saturday but it's a massive ask now. Fingers crossed tho.

Premium Member
Must have missed this topic :facepalm: I have been watching most of them, couldn't believe the RSA v Japan result, and then there's the England v Wales match... :facepalm: Words fail me! The next one against the Aussies should be interesting, one can only hope... :cry: :blush: :england:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I remember posting a rugby and football thread on the fiestaSTOC and lancer register forums lol it wasn't taken very well haha I'm used to it lol
Never understood the theory that if your a petrol head you can't seem to like other sports haha
But glad there's a few about lol 鈽

Registered
don't get me wrong - I LOVE England - gives me 19 teams to support instead of 1....Admittedly this makes more sense regarding footy when the Sweaties can even qualify :blush:
It's all taken in the spirit of the game...:wink:
Jocks at least should get out of their group which is more than can be said for England :facepalm:

Registered
Well, that 4 year wait was worth it... :facepalm:

Went to the game with the other half. Atmosphere was electric but sadly it didn't help us play any better haha.

Got tickets for the final too so I'm hoping to see New Zealand and maybe Ireland go for the title, would be a cracking match!!

Question for you guys though..... Would you keep Lancaster & give him a chance at the next WC (with a more mature squad), or get somebody in like Eddie Jones?

Registered
Well, that 4 year wait was worth it... :facepalm:

Went to the game with the other half. Atmosphere was electric but sadly it didn't help us play any better haha.

Got tickets for the final too so I'm hoping to see New Zealand and maybe Ireland go for the title, would be a cracking match!!

Question for you guys though..... Would you keep Lancaster & give him a chance at the next WC (with a more mature squad), or get somebody in like Eddie Jones?
Difficult one. If you look at Woodwards early years, we lost a lot of games but he coached that team to a world cup win....ok the players I think were better than our current squad. Lancaster has a young squad but I think his selection policy was terrible.
At the end of the day the simple fact is we are not good enough at the moment. Australia took us to pieces all over the pitch.
Maybe we need a foreign coach with decent credentials to sort things out. Glad I never got a ticket for the final tho!

Registered
I'll be supporting Ireland from now on, really hope they can go all the way.

Would say the same about the Welsh but I'd never hear the end of it from my Welsh mates haha.

Registered
Had to feel for the jocks today, giving away a penalty in the last minute tho! Would have been good to have a NH team in the semis

1 - 20 of 23 Posts