Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
I have just had one installed and was going to share my opinion this weekend on here so I might aswell add to this post instead.

Bought from A&k motorsport for 拢960 Inc a genuine Ford slave which was part of the deal at the time. I've replaced the helix 6 paddle with it and it's transformed the car, pedal is really nice, not heavy at all, no judder on pull away, no rattle on idle from the smf and gear changes are now rubbery smooth Inc going into reverse. My car is revo 4 + with 419/500lbft and it handles it no problem. I'd recommend this clutch over an extreme or helix every time.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Niiceee to know, yes ive spoken to A&K about these, just not much feedback so good to know someone on here has tried it before me lol. Hopefully ill order a set off them soon 馃憤馃徏

Premium Member
I have just had one installed and was going to share my opinion this weekend on here so I might aswell add to this post instead.

Bought from A&k motorsport for 拢960 Inc a genuine Ford slave which was part of the deal at the time. I've replaced the helix 6 paddle with it and it's transformed the car, pedal is really nice, not heavy at all, no judder on pull away, no rattle on idle from the smf and gear changes are now rubbery smooth Inc going into reverse. My car is revo 4 + with 419/500lbft and it handles it no problem. I'd recommend this clutch over an extreme or helix every time.
Hi Aiden, glad I've found someone who's fitted the same, just done mine however I do have a noticable rattle when ticking over on idle and if I'm crawling along really slow under 1500 rpm as I gently come on and off the accelerator I can then hear a clonk like the rattle... Other than that its great and I went with the twin friction plates not the paddle.. Any ideas buddy, just getting a bit concerned :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts