Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone have a rough idea how much rs direct give on trade in. I've seen a rs in there which I'm interested in. My RS as the same mileage at 31k but slightly less mods.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I know that mate mines in fantastic nick and running 370hp I'd just seen ants old one on there Web.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Best way is to give them a ring.

If you want to gauge, have a look at what they're selling them for and deduct a couple of thousand, more if yours needs work.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
as a rough guide, i recently had a quote off them for mine,2010,lux 2 with b/tooth and usb,full milltek and pumaspeed stage 2 remap with intercooler etc,dynamica seat upgrade,2 prev owners and 34k miles, f/s/history and they said around 20k maybe slightly higher

·
Registered
445 Posts
They pride themselves on how many people have bought and sold from them, and when I was on the test drive Jamie was telling me how they would generally value it from a phone description, then inspect it on collection - if it matched then they'd honour the valuation. So ye, give them a ring and see what they say. People wouldn't keep selling to them if they weren't being competitive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts