Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i,m considering messing about with my rs500 , hoping to change the cat back exhaust system but many systems offered on ebay shows the normal rs mk2 system is not compaitable ? with the rs500 your comments welcome

·
Registered
510 Posts
The standard exhaust system normally has to be cut out to be removed if I'm right. Plenty of makes out there that a lot of people use to replace them with. Milltek, KMS, mongoose and cobra etc. stick with a big name not an eBay special if that's what you're looking at

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Stick with mountune

It's where all 500 should migrate too

Not seen a 500 go 420F yet though
Agreed, 500 should only come in original (minus that plenum :shoot:) or in Mountune form :cloud9:

I do still think utter original will hold the best future value though.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Agreed, 500 should only come in original (minus that plenum :shoot:) or in Mountune form :cloud9:

I do still think utter original will hold the best future value though.
Future value, although very nice is not my priority. . . . . . .I bought it to enjoy and one of the reasons I bought was that it was MR375. I've said it before, always buyers for nice well looked after cars :yep: :yep:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Future value, although very nice is not my priority. . . . . . .I bought it to enjoy and one of the reasons I bought was that it was MR375. I've said it before, always buyers for nice well looked after cars :yep: :yep:
Totally agree with you, a 420F would be nice, I don't expect there to be very many of those 500's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.