Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Hoping somebody can help? Im sure everybody is familiar with the tiny 'RS logo carbon fibre effect' finish in the RS500 dash well I'm just wondering who ford used to achieve this effect? I believe it has a texture feel to it so can't be carbon dipping (hydrographics) I'm looking to find someone who can achieve the exact finish so I'm able to have other parts made to match the oem stereo bezel etc

Any info would be very much appreciated
Lee.

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,078 Posts
Hello all

Hoping somebody can help? Im sure everybody is familiar with the tiny 'RS logo carbon fibre effect' finish in the RS500 dash well I'm just wondering who ford used to achieve this effect? I believe it has a texture feel to it so can't be carbon dipping (hydrographics) I'm looking to find someone who can achieve the exact finish so I'm able to have other parts made to match the oem stereo bezel etc

Any info would be very much appreciated
Lee.
you can feel the letters as you say but not that much, i have acquired all the pieces and the prices wasn't all that bad just the ashtray

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can feel the letters as you say but not that much, i have acquired all the pieces and the prices wasn't all that bad just the ashtray
Thankyou for your reply Daryl Partbox was it? The ashtray was quite steep wasn't it! I have all the oem parts just looking to do a bit of customisation and want to blend in my idea to the same pattern as fords to keep it as oem as possible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.