Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working with the regional rep for the ST site, we would like to organise a Karting competition between the two sites.

The place would be Kartstart in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen and we would hope to have the event end of November or early December. I would like to give people plenty of notice so we get as much interest as possible.

Depending on numbers would depend on the type of evening/day we have at Kartstart. Obviously this also reflects on the cost.

Here is the price list...

Kartstart_zps4r8xli7n.png

So, please let me know who would be interested.

cheers :nice:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would folks want to make this in an evening or during a Saturday?

Also, would you all be interested in grabbing some food as well? there is a McDonalds close by :nice:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have two st mates that are keen to go. One is on the forum and the other isnt. Not sure if the one on the forum has posted on their thread or not

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have two st mates that are keen to go. One is on the forum and the other isnt. Not sure if the one on the forum has posted on their thread or not
If you could ask him to post, that would be great. Just so we get a better idea of numbers.

cheers

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
since i no longer have an RS...... i too can defect.

i'll warn you though...i either win or get black flagged...mostly the latter :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Any idea of a date on this yet
What would people prefer? I was thinking a Saturday afternoon.

First weekend in December? I know Xmas party season will be starting, so I am open to suggestions for dates.

For the actual Karting, I was thinking the 25 lap race. If we're going to have around 14 people, we get 5 mins qualifying/practice then 25 laps and we see who is quickest. That's £27.50 each, so not too expensive with Xmas just coming.

What do people think?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts