Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!

Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me with there reversing camera..
My camera seems very temperamental, some days its perfect no problems what so ever but then on the odd day it goes green, upside down, fuzzy, split screen etc. Pain in the ****!

Anyone else having these sort of problems and is there anyway to sort it?

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hi Guys!
Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me with there reversing camera..
My camera seems very temperamental, some days its perfect no problems what so ever but then on the odd day it goes green, upside down, fuzzy, split screen etc. Pain in the :censored:!
Anyone else having these sort of problems and is there anyway to sort it?

Cheers!
Mine does the same.

John

·
Premium Member
High-miler MR420
2,094 Posts
Just add to this thread for those that search for it there is also an electrical breakdown problem which requires a disconnect/reconnect of the wiring behind the hatch panel. I had to reseat this as I was getting picture corruption (lurid colours and green screens) at 50k miles, mow at 100k miles it's come back so anweekend of hatch panneling disassembly awaits!

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Just add to this thread for those that search for it there is also an electrical breakdown problem which requires a disconnect/reconnect of the wiring behind the hatch panel. I had to reseat this as I was getting picture corruption (lurid colours and green screens) at 50k miles, mow at 100k miles it's come back so anweekend of hatch panneling disassembly awaits!
I have to do this about twice a year.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
I have to do this about twice a year.

Think I last did it in March, still okay at the moment. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just add to this thread for those that search for it there is also an electrical breakdown problem which requires a disconnect/reconnect of the wiring behind the hatch panel. I had to reseat this as I was getting picture corruption (lurid colours and green screens) at 50k miles, mow at 100k miles it's come back so anweekend of hatch panneling disassembly awaits!Just add to this thread for those that search for it there is also an electrical breakdown problem which requires a disconnect/reconnect of the wiring behind the hatch panel. I had to reseat this as I was getting picture corruption (lurid colours and green screens) at 50k miles, mow at 100k miles it's come back so anweekend of hatch panneling disassembly awaits!

Is there a "how to" for this?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.