Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to drive my RS a good distance tomorrow to sell it to Rev it up. Has anyone else dealt with them recently? Or had issue once there at all?
Thank
Dan

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
I know lots of people who have sold cars to Revitup - Mark his name is I think, he's on most forums and has paid decent prices over the years to the point that a few people sell to him again.

Have a look out for his Audi R8 LMX if he hasn't sold it, saw it when I was in a pals garage behind his also some group B cars built in the garage next door x2 205Ti16's last time I was there!

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
i filled out the 24hr online form for a quote when i sold mine about a month ago and im still waiting to hear back :rofl:
Lots of small businesses get swamped with those type of things - if serious about selling I'd always pick up the phone

·
Registered
648 Posts
I know lots of people who have sold cars to Revitup - Mark his name is I think, he's on most forums and has paid decent prices over the years to the point that a few people sell to him again.

Have a look out for his Audi R8 LMX if he hasn't sold it, saw it when I was in a pals garage behind his also some group B cars built in the garage next door x2 205Ti16's last time I was there!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
The LMX was a lovely colour in the flesh - think it was one of 11 cars in the UK, something silly low anyway

·
Registered
223 Posts
My son has bought and sold 2 cars with revitup and had no issues at all, Mark is a great lad
and will give you a good price for your car, we collected a car from him 2 weeks ago and he
had a good selection of cars for sale, he was busy expanding his premises to include
next door

Good luck
Colin

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Lots of small businesses get swamped with those type of things - if serious about selling I'd always pick up the phone
i did and was told to do the valuation online,its quite an indepth one and you send pics as well but it just wasted my time

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
Agreed a price for my mk1, sent him some pics and answered all his questions in an open and honest manner, got there and he wanted to knock £700 off the price as it only had part service history (6 stamps on a 12yr old car), which I had already told him about.. he then blamed his colleague for responding to me and not him himself because he'd have offered less money. Didn't get to the stage of having an argument as I was prepared to just walk away and sell privately so agreed to reduce the price by just £100 as I was already there and my mate had followed me to give me a lift back home. Then I had to wait 5 days for payment. All in all a bit shambolic but we're all entitled to a bad day at the office. Would I use again? Probably not tbh, if you agree a price you expect to receive that price. RSD were much better to deal with when I sold them my mk2. So if you have quite a drive I'd consider all of your options first.. That's my two pence worth.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Looking to drive my RS a good distance tomorrow to sell it to Rev it up. Has anyone else dealt with them recently? Or had issue once there at all?
Thank
Dan
How comes your selling it already dan ?, looks amazing your car and I wanted it when it was at rs direct but you beat me to it.

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
i filled the form in friday, phoned saturday to say i was serious about selling - but whoever i spoke to just seemed confused as to why i was calling if i filled in the form already. "I'll get back to you....but i'm really busy so bear with me". never took my name or any details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.