Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Doesn't really matter, its No1, a nice gesture even if sold to him. I'm sure it will come back to Ady at some point.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Nice gesture, good pr and I'm sure they won't lose out as they will still likely own no1 at some point again. Hopefully it's many many years down the line though :)

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
My view is that if you're doing it because the bloke is unwell with cancer then do it but keep it quiet. I don't quite see the need to publicise it unless you want to show off about it which detracts from the gesture in the first place, whether or not he bought it or was given it. Now if the bloke who got it decided to say thanks for the gesture and publicise it - and that may well have happened but I don't know the full story - that's a different thing completely.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My view is that if you're doing it because the bloke is unwell with cancer then do it but keep it quiet. I don't quite see the need to publicise it unless you want to show off about it which detracts from the gesture in the first place, whether or not he bought it or was given it. Now if the bloke who got it decided to say thanks for the gesture and publicise it - and that may well have happened but I don't know the full story - that's a different thing completely.
If you're friends with him on Facebook somebody said this to him and he threw a proper wobbly about it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.