Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks..... I've just had my front tyres replaced and during re-fit, the chaps have kindly snapped one of the wheel studs off :(

Can anyone point me towards a supplier of replacement studs? Ford will only sell a complete hub, which is complete over-kill. Any pointers, would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they are, but they're adamant they hadn't over-torqued the nut (it was the locking nut). Just need a new stud and we're good again, if anyone knows where to get one pls?

·
Premium Member
Alb (Mk2 MP350)
3,051 Posts
Don't have the details to hand unfortunately but I know this can definitely be done on the ST so hopefully the same will apply to the RS.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
id be checking the rest of the nuts because if theyve tightened them that much you could have a hell of a job if you want to remove the wheels in the future

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Had a rear one replaced couple of months ago. KMS did it for me. So you can just get one, just don't know where they got it. Think they use some motor factors or other. They are same as ordinary focus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.