Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strange one here lol I'm not complaining as its a lovely dog and Renny is a friend of mine but I seem to have a pic of his dog on the home sreen all the time it's been there about a week now

I must admit it's well trained and just sits there :laughing:

Font Screenshot Sky Technology Electronic device

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
That's heopened to me before it was not renny's dog I had one of the smily face things if you log out and log in again maybes doggy go away xx

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Thought about it, but wouldn't be able to stop laughing
I've always had *****es before this is the first time I have a boy dog but he keeps shagging my leg the other day so funny his tinky winky popped out so far that it wouldn't go back in !!!!! Oh my god I was in a panic as he was dragging his bottom on the carpet so I called vet he say sometimes boy doggy has his willy slip out and you have to squeeze it with lube to help it back in! Oh my god I was in stitches my hubby was rolling round laugh so I had to squeeze it and it did it popped back away! Sorry to much information lol

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I've always had *****es before this is the first time I have a boy dog but he keeps shagging my leg the other day so funny his tinky winky popped out so far that it wouldn't go back in !!!!! Oh my god I was in a panic as he was dragging his bottom on the carpet so I called vet he say sometimes boy doggy has his willy slip out and you have to squeeze it with lube to help it back in! Oh my god I was in stitches my hubby was rolling round laugh so I had to squeeze it and it did it popped back away! Sorry to much information lol
hahahaha, i would not have done that, although i did get some liquid on my hand rubbing my dogs belly one day from her nipples.

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
:facepalm: Seriously way too much information for a car forum...

:lmao:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
hahahaha, i would not have done that, although i did get some liquid on my hand rubbing my dogs belly one day from her nipples.
oh my golly , I have now latex gloves and lube in my handbag for any situation ! This thread goes from bad to worse ha ha !

My cat the other day .................. Ooooops I had better not go there or @Derek has the power to put me on naughty step !

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
I had that problem, but my missus got it back in, was a bit of a struggle though !!

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,785 Posts
Guys/Gals...

I know you're all having a bit of fun and I'm sure Lee will take it in the best way, but just a heads up that I believe Renny's avatar is a bit of a tribute to his Boxer he lost last year.

·
Premium Member
20,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guys/Gals...

I know you're all having a bit of fun and I'm sure Lee will take it in the best way, but just a heads up that I believe Renny's avatar is a bit of a tribute to his Boxer he lost last year.
I do believe your right Andy rings a bell now

I'll defiantly keep it then

1 - 20 of 32 Posts