Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the RS out today for some work to be carried out by mark williams but it aint about that its about my car well i love this thing to bits! Sooo fast! Power is perspective to the owner but MR375 is simply lovely also the car is regarless of tune. I know this forum is alot about the mk3 lately but the mk2 doesnt go out of favour overnight it got unreal attention today and when the mk3 arrives this will stand proud against it.

This aint about whats better for me but driving vans and normal cars for a long period and then jump in the RS you know how special it is.

Happy saturday :)

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
I've been out in WTF today Terry and like you say very special cars.
Huuuuuuge smile on my face today, soaked up some really nice roads soooo well, takes a few miles to "get it" again, but wow the noise power and grip.

Its great when you get days like today, makes the hassle worth while.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
You know when you are in something special when owners of more expensive cars come and comment about it when your out and
About. As daryl as said MR 375 is so nice to drive .
I'm gonna do exact same route tomorrow in the focus (mp350), im looking forward to it☺.

Its a hard choice sometimes!

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle

Attachments

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will admit that not using it alot is a crime but making the rare outings makes it more special for me. Its how i like to use mine :) great weather today but tomorrow it will be cleaned and waxed then cover back on for its hibernation :)

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
Car had a fresh fill of Tesco's finest after fitting X4 and like Daryl running MR375, going like a train sunny day brilliant.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I went out in mine last Friday to get a healthy dinner option (kebab!), I was stopped at the lights in town and a bus driver came round the corner stopped on the crossing and wound down his window and said "wow that is absolutely stunning" I was shocked that he actually took the time to hold up the traffic and do it ha ha

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As i have said this mk2 is now a cult classic and that engine ohh my god! I know the 2.3 ecoboost will be good but if there was a option to have the 2.5 lump in that would be a cert all day!

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
As i have said this mk2 is now a cult classic and that engine ohh my god! I know the 2.3 ecoboost will be good but if there was a option to have the 2.5 lump in that would be a cert all day!
Yep, that engine 100% makes the mk2 for me, i just cant imagine it with a 2.0 turbo somehow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.