Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I don't know if its got the Carnauba wax that you require, but i swear blind by Sonax Xtreme Shine Detailer. Very good to top up LSP after maintenance wash. The water behaviour is brilliant!
Absolutely agree with this , it's fantastic

·
Registered
795 Posts
James sorry to go off subject but my old rs 1600i came up for sale recently....its been in a barn for 12 years its down in saltash owner wanted 2 grand for it....found it the weekend i bought my focus.....strangly enough i sold the car to put a deposit down on this house....which we have now sold nearly to the day the rs was back up for sale weird eh

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Lol thought i was bad......how often do you clean underneath every two weeks
Engine bay every week as well!

Trying to clean whole car every other week now if I can.
James sorry to go off subject but my old rs 1600i came up for sale recently....its been in a barn for 12 years its down in saltash owner wanted 2 grand for it....found it the weekend i bought my focus.....strangly enough i sold the car to put a deposit down on this house....which we have now sold nearly to the day the rs was back up for sale weird eh
Yeah wierd like you should now buy it back, it's been waiting! Lol

Depending on the condition now of course.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Megs 'Last touch' is ok as a quick detailer too, use it as a clay lube also like most other quick detailers. I do prefer the Chemical Guys stuff though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts