Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 2 bits of good news all in one day. Mine and my girlfriends offer was accepted on the house we really wanted. Kept being out bid constantly but got there in the end. Never knew how stressful it was buying a property but it's all paperwork from here on. And the other good news is the RS is officially mine! No longer belongs to the finance company as I paid it all off today. And finally I'm off to center parcs tomorrow for my birthday as my girlfriend surprised me.

They do say things come in threes so I'm all out for now! 😃

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Just moved myself and oh boy, what a headache but settled in now and most important bit is I've a garage
Sat in it now at this time having a beer with the RS!!!!

Errrr the missus has thrown me out. (Not joking)
Sorry, all the best Tom. Really pleased for you and your fair lady. Enjoy

·
Captain Slow
3,034 Posts
Well 2 bits of good news all in one day. Mine and my girlfriends offer was accepted on the house we really wanted. Kept being out bid constantly but got there in the end. Never knew how stressful it was buying a property but it's all paperwork from here on. And the other good news is the RS is officially mine! No longer belongs to the finance company as I paid it all off today. And finally I'm off to center parcs tomorrow for my birthday as my girlfriend surprised me.
They do say things come in threes so I'm all out for now!
Good man.....buying a house certainly rates as one of the two most stressful things in life.

The other one is divorce and unfortunately I've felt the pain and stress of that too...........

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
The yougeters are moving up
I feel for you guys as my dad did for me ,it ain't cheap and you probably do it more than once

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Im yet to get onto the property ladder, I know it aint going to be an easy ride but then nothing is. I cant wait to order my own sofas, my own fridge freezer haha and walk around with my mankini on haha

Congrats mate!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts