Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you think the stock cars will go up by after this first run is sorted.....?
I'm thinking it will start at £29,950 and also think the options will increase!

I remember with the MKII as I was in early I got mine in green with lux 1 and bluetooth/USB for about 200 odd quid cheaper than a base car

Thoughts?

p.s. properly got my excitement and buzz back and am enjoying the forum so I'm going to join up and become a fully fledged member! :)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Well with my MK2 I purchased it at the launch price of just under 25k base price. I assume that this figure was a headline price to catch the media a bit like they have done with the MK3. If I remember after the initial pre-orders the price went up so I recon we can expect Ford to do the same with the MK3.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Given the competition in the market this time around i dont think they will put the price up (other than maybe a yearly inflation increase across the all ford cars) and come late 2016 I wouldn't be surprised if privilege discount kicked in for 2017 deliveries

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
How long was the Mk2 out before privilege was offered? A friend told me last week to order soon if I wanted the current price & that privilege is not currently being discussed.
I too got privilege discount, mine was ordered in June 2009 and collected on 12-Aug-2015.
One of the first 600 in UK at the time.

I recently confirmed with Ford HR if privilege discount is available, which it is not in UK.
I am keeping my ear to the ground with my cross Europe ford employee contacts though just in case.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
I too got privilege discount, mine was ordered in June 2009 and collected on 12-Aug-2015.
One of the first 600 in UK at the time.
I recently confirmed with Ford HR if privilege discount is available, which it is not in UK.
I am keeping my ear to the ground with my cross Europe ford employee contacts though just in case.
If us UK residents dont get it this time but our EU colleagues do, do you have a plan to get such also?

Also to note Privilege was available on the MK2 from launch!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.