Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea maybe with the city drive and good security they might not be too high a grouping for insurance.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
If city stop option would come as standard , then an insurance category would definitely drop (as per Vag cars)
With regards to the security ,there was a press release a few months ago, about Ford working on updated security for its current vehicles with keyless option, so if they would finish and certify their update with Thatcham , before Rs release, then an insurance cat should drop too.
A lot of If's at the moment , but we would have one of our questions answered next week and another in the next six month.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What makes you think it will have gd security. I dnt think it will
This is I suppose what I'm hoping for. I know the MK2 :rs: has security issue's and i heard (on the grapevine mind you) that MK3 Focus in general has good security.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I wish we could have a registered version for Insurance quote purposes only. I'm 22 and while I'm expecting to pay up to £1500 for my insurance (old RS was around that) it would still be nice to know for sure before placing an official order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.