Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, looking to get a MK2 in the near future but the security issues are a concern for me. Hoping I can find some info on the forum to alay my fears, also get to some meets and make some friends along the way.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
DiskloK, After Market Alarm / immobiliser, OBD port relocated /disabled. You can also consider a tracker but I would strongly suggest becoming a full paid up member to allow you access to the security forums. Good luck and don't be paranoid otherwise you simply won't enjoy the unforgettable experience of the MK2 :rs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

1. Buy FW RS :FW.RS:

2. Buy disklok

3. Be vigilant

4. Enjoy :nice:

Terrrahhh

Clare :bleh:
DiskloK, After Market Alarm / immobiliser, OBD port relocated /disabled. You can also consider a tracker but I would strongly suggest becoming a full paid up member to allow you access to the security forums. Good luck and don't be paranoid otherwise you simply won't enjoy the unforgettable experience of the MK2 :rs:
Thanks for the welcome.

The FW does look good, but PB would be my first choice.

Will definately get paid membership.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Picked the car up Saturday and drove it the 300+ miles home. I loved every minute of the trip and what a car, way better then I expected and way better then my FD2. Just need to get used to the keyless entry. :laughing:

Hoping to get a OBD lead from Daryl, but still waiting to here from him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.