Sun. 15 November220.00%
Sat. 21 November110.00%
Sun. 22 November110.00%
Sat. 28 November110.00%
Sun. 29 November110.00%

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hiya folks - @Lisa FRS was talking about maybe doing Oxford/Banbury sort of way for the next meet and getting Central to come too (as it's relatively close for all of us still). I mentioned about the Prodrive Heritage Centre at the time and suggested a meet there subject to it still being around given they've just moved premises.

I dropped Prodrive an email to ask when I got home after the meet yesterday and got a reply first thing this morning. Good news is they do actually still have the cars, bad news (or good depending on your outlook!) is that they no longer have the actual free/charity heritage centre, but the cars are in fact in and around the workshop and factory areas and can only be seen with the facilities tour (£20/head up to 30 people) so there should be lots of other LMP/GT/WRC goodies in there too being built/serviced. They'd be more than happy to accommodate us with notice and I thought that to widen it up (to those who might want to meet but not tour) we could perhaps do breakfast nearby then move on to there afterwards.

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes (SW region still needs a rep though :whistle: :laughing: ) but just wanted to test the water!

Cheers all! :thumbsup:

[hr]

Poll added - attendee list below:

1. 05hunterd (FW)
  2. <a>@Lisa FRS</a> (UG)
  3. <a>@M4TT</a> (FW)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hey Dave thanks for checking this out , November time be better my social diary is pretty jammed for December ha ha with work parties and Essex meal ,! Why don't you do a poll see what folks want , just a meal at lunch or brecky and prodrive or which ever see what the general feel is, hope your engine bay still clean x

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hey Dave thanks for checking this out , November time be better my social diary is pretty jammed for December ha ha with work parties and Essex meal ,! Why don't you do a poll see what folks want , just a meal at lunch or brecky and prodrive or which ever see what the general feel is, hope your engine bay still clean x
:nice: Done! It ain't finished yet! It'll be dirty again by the time I get home on Friday night but hey-ho :laughing:

Oh and admins please get

[hr]

working as it's doing my obsessive compulsiveness crazy :bleh:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There should still be time to book, I'm gonna say a definitive list by Friday please so I can give them a week. Sat 7th seems preferable but most say they're easy so perhaps the Sunday 8th or Sat after so rsrog can come too? :)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK folks final call for this - I need to know numbers by tomorrow afternoon so a message here would be appreciated. I'm keen to push the Sunday 8th for this now (but this will be subject to booking, hence the week notice). Nearby suggestions for breakfast would be welcome too :)

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
OK folks final call for this - I need to know numbers by tomorrow afternoon so a message here would be appreciated. I'm keen to push the Sunday 8th for this now (but this will be subject to booking, hence the week notice). Nearby suggestions for breakfast would be welcome too :)
@[member="05hunterd"]
Sunday the 8th Nov is the Peterborough meet being arranged by @DarkHorse

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.