Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so I've finally got my mk1.it needs work and I'm going to be busy this winter. Just wondering what's the best options for gauges (boost, water etc) I want to keep the whole car looking as standard as possible at the moment it's got a pillar pod with both gauges in but it looks way to fast and furious, have seen air vent ones on eBay are they any good?

·
Registered
278 Posts
There was a gauge pod in mine when I first got it. I binned it as I hate them :lol:. Got a single a pillar pod now and it's much better - the pod is actually in my line of sight. Agreed on the F&F reference though, so I flocked mine in black to tone it down a bit :lol:.

You could also speak to Little Devil in the sponsors section, think he makes bespoke pods? Had one of his pods in my mk2, quality and fit is spot on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
STAY WELL AWAY from sico developments mate you will be waiting :f: months for your stuff

he don't keep nothing in stock you buy from him then he will get what you need else where

waiting for ever mate :nope: :nope:

or just buy a scangauge 2 and set it up with boost water temp ect

its a must have for the MK 1 would never be with out mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.