Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I've tried searching for this and can't find the answers! I want to get rid of my plastic one for obvious reasons! But what gains would I get from say an as one? And if I opted for the anembo one would the gains be greater? Or are they all the same haha! Any help would be appreciated I'm useless!!

Thanks!
Ash! :)

·
Premium Member
2009 Ford Focus RS mk2
3,453 Posts
They're all ruffly the same size mate I've got a Sitech on mine and I've got a mountune one in the garage nothing in it to be honest
Are you sure they're talking about your plenum peewee :laughing:
I've seen one that looks a bit bigger, Anembo iirc,

As for the peewee :laughing: it's not how big it is, it's what you do with it that counts :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was under the impression the ones for the throttle body are fine but the ones that hold the plenum to the lower manifold are of the screw type? so are no good for the AS plenum which would need bolt type ones? also ive got my plenum coming from BD performance so hopefully they'll provide bolts!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I tried fitting mine today which is an AS plenum

Comes with new throttle body bolts and a jubilee clip to replace the use once clip on the small hose behind the throttle body.

Existing plenum bolts are the bolt type ones so I don't think these need replacing

I failed miserably at installing mine on my lunch break. Couldn't get the last bolt out so had to put it all back together

Ordered a 8mm ratchet spanner off eBay for 2.99. Will try again when it turns up

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.