Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Units been in for a day now, and I absolutely love it :grin:

Maps are great, Bluetooth works perfectly. Menus take a little bit of getting used to, but that's just because it's new to me!

Plugged my HTC M9 in and straight away I get google maps and full android control.

Lots of options for screen colour and themes. You can import your own background if you wish!

Unit cost £763.82 and I don't think you will beat that price.

Some pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Lux 0 or Lux 1 upgrade by the looks of it.

I wonder if they do one that fits in place of a Lux 2 Sat NAv?

with TMC no longer available on DVD updates I can see this being a suitable alternative for Lux 2 but the /C controls are built into those units.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Lux 0 or Lux 1 upgrade by the looks of it.

I wonder if they do one that fits in place of a Lux 2 Sat NAv?

with TMC no longer available on DVD updates I can see this being a suitable alternative for Lux 2 but the /C controls are built into those unit.
Don't think you are going to get any joy there. As you said, the A/C controls are built into the same fascia as the NAV unit and I don't see any manufacturer producing anything to replace that. :nope:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Units been in for a day now, and I absolutely love it :grin:

Maps are great, Bluetooth works perfectly. Menus take a little bit of getting used to, but that's just because it's new to me!

Plugged my HTC M9 in and straight away I get google maps and full android control.

Lots of options for screen colour and themes. You can import your own background if you wish!

Unit cost £763.82 and I don't think you will beat that price.

Some pics.
where any modifcations needed to fit it into the dash?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks very good indeed.

Was it supplied with the surround to adapt it to the shape of the original unit? If not where did you source it from as this is one of the best ones I've seen for a while?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts