Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Units been in for a day now, and I absolutely love it :grin:

Maps are great, Bluetooth works perfectly. Menus take a little bit of getting used to, but that's just because it's new to me!

Plugged my HTC M9 in and straight away I get google maps and full android control.

Lots of options for screen colour and themes. You can import your own background if you wish!

Unit cost £763.82 and I don't think you will beat that price.

Some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
Lux 0 or Lux 1 upgrade by the looks of it.

I wonder if they do one that fits in place of a Lux 2 Sat NAv?

with TMC no longer available on DVD updates I can see this being a suitable alternative for Lux 2 but the /C controls are built into those units.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Lux 0 or Lux 1 upgrade by the looks of it.

I wonder if they do one that fits in place of a Lux 2 Sat NAv?

with TMC no longer available on DVD updates I can see this being a suitable alternative for Lux 2 but the /C controls are built into those unit.
Don't think you are going to get any joy there. As you said, the A/C controls are built into the same fascia as the NAV unit and I don't see any manufacturer producing anything to replace that. :nope:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Units been in for a day now, and I absolutely love it :grin:

Maps are great, Bluetooth works perfectly. Menus take a little bit of getting used to, but that's just because it's new to me!

Plugged my HTC M9 in and straight away I get google maps and full android control.

Lots of options for screen colour and themes. You can import your own background if you wish!

Unit cost £763.82 and I don't think you will beat that price.

Some pics.
where any modifcations needed to fit it into the dash?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.