Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing some great info in random posts from a so called "Dealer Info Sheet". This includes info on the separate damper adjustment button on the left-side indicator stalk, the 'RS' performance shift light, and exterior dimensions of the Focus RS.

Does anyone have all of these dealer info sheets (the complete release) that they can post? There must be some further interesting info in that document.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
23,887 Posts
I've been seeing some great info in random posts from a so called "Dealer Info Sheet". This includes info on the separate damper adjustment button on the left-side indicator stalk, the 'RS' performance shift light, and exterior dimensions of the Focus RS.

Does anyone have all of these dealer info sheets (the complete release) that they can post? There must be some further interesting info in that document.

Thank you.
I have but it's confidential & not for public viewing, i wont post it up in case someone gets into trouble over it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.