Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

After the part number for the hose that attaches underneath the plenum (done up with a jubilee clip) mine is split, does anyone also know what its called? looks like it has some sort of valve on it half way down?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
when my hose split close to the plenum side, I used some rubber fuel line hose from my local motor factors to replace it.

I only removed the short piece between the plenum and the grey inline one way valve that was damaged. I then used two new small jubilee clips at either end to replace the use once clips fitted as standard.

I've not had any issues with this since :nice:

HTH

I'm pretty sure from memory that the hose you are talking about is the one in this link

http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_part&s_id_part=1225660&s_id_model=137&s_code_image=G014895602

look at part number 9170 in the diagram

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
That is a major help thank you! i have ordered some silicone hose to replace it with, will that suffice?
I guess it all depends on the diameter of the hose you have ordered, I opted for rubber as the original hose was rubber, it cost me less than £10 for a metre of hose (the local motor factors only sold it in this length) so i have some spare for the future and a pack of jubilee clips :nice:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.