Focus RS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 105 Posts
It's more the caliper clewrence I need to know bud the only way knowing for 100% is either with the template or trying a wheel with someone who has the revolutionary brakes on. Appreciate the help tho m8

To have these wheels in a separate colour too matt black does there have to be a separate order of different colour wheels adding up to the 28 or is it 28 wheels in total being wither matt black or other colours mixed. Thanks

Discussion starter · #89 ·
Hi guys sorry haven't been on for a while just wondering if anyone is still interested in the ultraleggras as was thinking about ordering the 7 sets in black to my home address and then selling them from there as trying to get everyone to agree at the same time is a nightmare haha so if there is enough intrest still will order them.

Thanks Joe :D

About 450 a rim as will be fronting all the cash initially plus postage will all get delivered to my address you could if you live close enough could pick them up and negate the postage or I could simply post them out.
How big is your house Joe? My missis wouldn't be to impressed if she got home and there were 28 rims in the hallway :laughing:

81 - 100 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.