Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Good news for us Reds... gets the prices stronger and the exposure out there... :love: :cool: (y)
Great offer on mine last year from Motorway at 拢38,850 :giggle:
馃殫 馃敟

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
if they sell that then mines deffo going ;) ill soon be able to do a straight swap for a heritage 馃ぃ

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
yes that would be a far better buy for sure unless someones intent on having delivery miles only for some reason,its another without the sunroof too, wonder if theres any way of finding out how many of them had all 3 options fitted?
ill watch that one and see how it does as im still undecided about mine :unsure: ;)

Registered
well i brought a british gas blue one sataday so mine now has another owner,
the last owner only had it 6 months so its had new pilots all round with discs & pads & he only did 3k in it so im happy(y)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Id hope any sensible buyers who is after a red would choose the 210 miles private sale on Autotrader and save 12k
looks like that ones sold,maybe someone snapped it up when they saw how much the other one was up for

Premium Member
i wouldnt have thought so as i bet they would pay nowhere near that.
There is no guarantee that the car would have gone for the asking price. But with the scarcity of new cars available to buy as well as indefinite delivery times, due to the semi conductor shortage, which doesn't look like it will ease much for a year or two, it is having a big knock on effect on the availability of good second hand stock and dealers are paying good money for such cars so they have cars to sell.
Or it could just be a case of a very shrewd dealer has offered to sell the car for a brokerage fee. They don't have to pay the owner up front, they can offer finance and a warranty, which they can earn commission on and make the car easier to sell to more potential buyers than the owner could.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts