Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Have you seen the price on ebay people want for them now.
I paid £70 for mine when they where new.

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts
They will only keep going up mate have you seen the price of an otto mk1 focus RS £500 granted slightly rarer than the UG but still silly money
Edit sorry you were talking about the mk1 lol i thought you were talking mk2 lol note to self put readers on before reading haha

·
Premium Member
4,607 Posts
Ive still got one but its going back in the box mate haha
Crumbs, I might stick mine back in it's box too. Ironically I moved it back into my study in a Minichamps display case from safe storage in the loft whilst decorating and never got around to moving it back again.

I have the grey mk3 Otto model too.

Has Otto stopped selling to the UK post leaving the EU? They appear to have stopped sending me emails.

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
Crumbs, I might stick mine back in it's box too. Ironically I moved it back into my study in a Minichamps display case from safe storage in the loft whilst decorating and never got around to moving it back again.

I have the grey mk3 Otto model too.

Has Otto stopped selling to the UK post leaving the EU? They appear to have stopped sending me emails.
They still sell/ship to the UK. I get the odd email, but not many, but I follow them on Facebook for updates on future model releases.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts