Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you that have ordered from a non ford store was the dealerships explantion that this wouldn't be a problem believable and credible.

might be tempted at rates of grays and would be very interested to hear peoples views on their experience.

many thanks

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Rates were getting the MK2 rs when no one else could get them ,lots of people got from there ,and lots of people use them for servicing .Cant remember the guys name there that seemed to get whatever you wanted .

·
previously GrahamS
1,113 Posts
I wouldn't ever deal with a non Ford Store again after being given a **** and bull story by one. Each dealer is different but for me I'm now happier dealing directly with a Ford Store. It's one less link in the chain

Depends on how good your individual dealer is of course, and your proximity to a Ford Store

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I wouldn't ever deal with a non Ford Store again after being given a :censored: and bull story by one. Each dealer is different but for me I'm now happier dealing directly with a Ford Store. It's one less link in the chain

Depends on how good your individual dealer is of course, and your proximity to a Ford Store
I agree, I think that the order process is through Ford Store as that's the Ford premium route, personally I would be a little sceptical, reason, it may be that some non Ford Store dealers wishing to get in on the act may be talking to their mates in other dealers? Early days and if Ford get a sniff of the mark being undervalued they may step in, correct me if I'm wrong but all dealers are franchised...........This car in Fords eyes is part of their 'global performance' range!

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
for those of you that have ordered from a non ford store was the dealerships explantion that this wouldn't be a problem believable and credible.might be tempted at rates of grays and would be very interested to hear peoples views on their expersience.many thanks
As mentioned already, make sure you deal with Calvin Wright at Rates. Tell him Jamie semt you and he will possibly fast track your order also. He has contacts in high places, its how the dealer was so successful getting MK2.5 RS when nobody else could...

·
Premium Member
23,887 Posts
As mentioned already, make sure you deal with Calvin Wright at Rates. Tell him Jamie semt you and he will possibly fast track your order also. He has contacts in high places, its how the dealer was so successful getting MK2.5 RS when nobody else could...
Another pic of the car in the carpark on pick up please Jamie, in the same place as the mk2! :nice:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.