Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up, I'm not in an rs, I'm in an st with rs turbo with revo stage 2 rs software which has been faultless for two years, but I'm looking for some more power, eventually I'd like to forge my engine and get it up to near 500bhp but for now I'm going for revo stg 4,

My stage 2 mods are

Rs turbo

Full milltek exhaust with 3 inch downpipe and 200cel cat

Airtec stg 2 intercooler with big boost pipes

Mountune airbox with xstream filter

Latest spec airtec radiator

Rs software running REVO stg 2

Looking to add. Piece by piece

Anembo billet plenum with matched inlet

650cc injectors

Uprated fuel pump in an rs fuel tank (it's different to an st tank, bigger for a start)

Bcs 100cell race cat

Possibly some different induction system or mountune x4 lower box (advice on this would be appreciated)

I already have the bcs 100cell cat ready to be fitted and also the plenum but not the flowed inlet manifold, I'm guessing I should wait until I'm ready to go stg4 to have the plenum fitted as the 650cc injectors can go in at the same time. I need the car as it's my daily driver so it can't be layed up at a garage, I've heard some of the uprated fuel pumps dont always work and need to be swapped out. So I was thinking get the fuel pump and rs tank fitted first and make sure everything works before having the plenum, injectors and new map put on another time, will the car be OK on the new pump for a few weeks before I have the rest done?

Does the exhaust have to come off when changing the fuel tank? And are there any uprated pumps to avoid? Was thinking about the AS one

Also, Will the mountune airbox hold the power back?

Cheers for the advice

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I've just bought a mint billet anembo off a guy on Facebook on Wednesday for £500 and I might make my own cold air feed for the mountune box ala x4 stylee,
I'm interested to know if the uprated fuel pump will be OK on my revo stg2 360bhp map for a few weeks before I add the rest of the bits for stage 4
What oil breather system people rate the best value.
And if the exhaust has to come off to change the fuel tank over. As it would be daft to pay twice to have the bcs 100cell cat bolted on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.