Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In todays motoring section of the Daily Mirror Quote ; Ford have taken almost 1500 orders for its new Focus R.S. despite no one outside the firm having driven it.( no change their then ) . It adds that most of the customers have added Recaro motorsport seats,19 inch forged alloys,and the luxury pack to their orders .

·
Registered
61 Posts
In todays motoring section of the Daily Mirror Quote ; Ford have taken almost 1500 orders for its new Focus R.S. despite no one outside the firm having driven it.( no change their then ) . It adds that most of the customers have added Recaro motorsport seats,19 inch forged alloys,and the luxury pack to their orders .
I'm one of the few that haven't added the luxury pack

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I assume that is world wide orders not just UK.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
No issue being in 2nd batch as long as its not too far behind 1st batch, and have time to have some good use on in our rainy summers..

If 1st batch Aprilish, then i'd be happy with may/early June,,, but would I really cancel if its a bit later than that... doubt it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.