Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
The pressure is on for us then, luckily I have reached out to over ten ford dealers within smart driving distance already 馃槒

Premium Member
More hype I think, to jazz up some more interest! The third paragraph mentions they are 'on back order'.... :whistle: Surely that can only be the case if the product in question is available to order in the first place?! :smile: :facepalm:

Registered
Of course they on back order lol. Production hasn't started yet ha ha. Not to me too. We no where near release dates lol.

Registered
I've heard around that number, so 2,000 isnt far fetched, they certainly aren't on back order however lol, I've heard as little as 1,500 units to the U.S.

Registered
I'm not to sure. But I'm going to ford dunton Sunday as its there Rs focus reveal so may get more information then

Registered
That will keep the prices high, if true.

However this is a quote from a Ford internal document ... "While we have planned sufficient capacity to meet expected sales, we do expect high levels of demand, particularly during the early launch phase."

Longest Serving Club Member
So hang on. Ford made it five door only because it's a "global" car and America gets to have the RS finally, then only makes 2000 of them? Can't see it myself. Got a feeling they will make as many as are ordered as the car needs to be a sales success.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts