Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off apologies if this is a frequently covered topic, but who better to ask than the experts?

i sold my mk2 a few months back and changed to fiesta st but it's just not doing it for me, i'm looking to get back in an RS but would like a mk1 this time. So it was just to see if any of you mk1 guys or girls knew of any nice examples for sale

Cheers

Sean

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sean I did exactly the same as you, sold the mk2 bought a st mountuned it had it for 6 months but couldn't seem to gel, so I too now own a mk1, great cars, you carnt beat that old school power that comes in with a thump, hope you find a one mate have a good look about there are still some good ones left just suppose it'll take time to find the right one. Good luck in your search. 😀

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@doncarlyon can you pm some details and a few pictures if you dont mind?

@Tom Kingshott yeah i was having a look on their site earlier, sent an email enquiring

@Paul Atkinson it's good to know that im not the only one in the boat :laughing: for me it's just lacking the special something

·
Registered
419 Posts
I was tempted to sell my mk1 the other day,but when I opened the garage door,removed the cover,got it out,wash and polished it,I just couldn't do it,it looks so good!!!.oh well,back in the garage it went!!!,sorry guys!!!.i still love that car....best of luck with your search,you will not be disapointed,but make sure you do your homework and don't buy a "press car"!!!!!..as they are a bit too much to handle!!!..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Needs new front brake calipers and front bumper repairing as someone reversed into it in a car park and just ****** of has got brand new discs and pads all round braided brake hoses uprated ali rad and a few little other bits

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
Great cars loved mine had it for six years. I guess the mileage on most cars must be pretty high by now being 12 years old, mine was about 60k when I sold it in 2009. Good hunting.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Buy on condition,mileage is not main issue for these now being 12 years old at least,too many folks are worried bout mileage like on rs forum,prices are going up on these so even tho some are not coming up for sale it's probably because some rather keep them for investment

·
Registered
5 Posts
Millagw s just coming up to 1000000 have loads of historyyand reciepts for the car the engine had a complete rebuild a while ago and thats on around 75 000, 80 000 now can get some pics up l8tr lookin for 8000 ono

1 - 20 of 38 Posts