Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long 3 and a half months since i got rid of my mk2 :nope: so i'm on the lookout for an RS again, although i'm fancying a mk1 this time. The fiesta ST just isn't doing it for me.

Its just a quick message to see if any of you guys knew of any nice examples for sale. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Sean

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
i love the wifes fiesta st,its a great little car round the country side,prob a diff story on motorways etc,if you fancy another mk2 ive just put mine up for sale,although it would be a long drive for you :grin:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Fit like loon ? Going to get a hoon together next time I'm hame 26th/27th Sept so you better nip on a buy een :smile: fits your budget min??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nae bad scott cheers yoursel? i'd be up for that if i get a hold of one, well whatever i can get for the fiesta really. could go a bit more for a nice one or lower then either pocket the rest or use it for giving it some tlc :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.