Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys signed up today for the club membership, was just wondering if any meets or shows are coming up? Really interested in hearing some exhausts, and of course getting to know all you guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong section! Hope to see you all soon

·
Premium Member
2009 Ford Focus RS mk2
3,453 Posts
Greetings and :welcome: Chelsea cruise is on this Saturday if you're up for it, trying to get a few cars together for a road trip, it will be Halloween themed down there and the weather is looking ok too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn i would of loved to have come buddy, Unfortunately the mrs has arranged for us to go out with her friends :cry:. I take it the cruise is at night?.. If not i might be able to squeeze it in :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2009 Ford Focus RS mk2
3,453 Posts
Damn i would of loved to have come buddy, Unfortunately the mrs has arranged for us to go out with her friends :cry:. I take it the cruise is at night?.. If not i might be able to squeeze it in :thumbsup:
Yes bruv its an evening thing, I've got daddy duties late afternoon too lol we are trick or treating with the kids and our friends with their kids too but we should be done in time to hit Chelsea :thumbsup: if things change for you the meet up point is Heston services on the London bound side of the M4 motorway between 7-8pm :yep: we then take a leisurely drive down there :nice:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.