Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else get the mountune 20% offer? i thought its a perfect time to get the exhaust i was after but of course "no stock" as usual,so i thought ill get an intercooler instead, "no you wont",how about the m400 kit then,no chance,seems pretty pointless having these offers when all the big ticket items that you could make a substantial saving on are never available :rolleyes: has anyone ever managed to buy anything like this with these offers in the past? or are they just never in stock when i want anything :(

·
Registered
10,334 Posts
Yep agreed. I wanted to buy a V3 as it was on the offer but out of stock! o_O
Then I could flash my M400r that's sat on the handset ready!! :confused: (y)

·
Registered
150 Posts
anyone else get the mountune 20% offer? i thought its a perfect time to get the exhaust i was after but of course "no stock" as usual,so i thought ill get an intercooler instead, "no you wont",how about the m400 kit then,no chance,seems pretty pointless having these offers when all the big ticket items that you could make a substantial saving on are never available :rolleyes: has anyone ever managed to buy anything like this with these offers in the past? or are they just never in stock when i want anything :(
That is typical Mountune. I bet the stuff that wasn't on offer was in stock?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
It seems Mountune changed the website, previously it wouldn't show a price if it was out of stock, now all the prices are there but no option to add to basket. I bought the Leggera wheels a white ago with a good discount. The Mk3 Sportcat is available so I don't think they are trying to protect larger savings. It's a shame Mountune don't have better stock levels as the products are usually top quality. Do think it's misleading when they send an email offering up to 20% off with a link to Shop Now and there are items that aren't in stock.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you are after a intercooler go to @sccperformance they do you a deal on a pro alloy cooler use code FRSOC talk to you Harry or Rob ask for a deal they always happy to help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts