Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Spent the day at SCC a couple of weeks ago. Always good to deal with - been going there for 12 years, since I had my Mk 1 :)

The new place is great with a very comfy waiting room.

I'd suggest a walk to The Breakfast Club if you're hungry - good food and they don't mind you hanging around for a while.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£1500 for the brembo brake kit as well if your feeling flush!
Kinda want the k-sport brakes in white my next treat, but they will have to get fitted by a Cypriot....

Yeah having a few brews may even have a sleep got at least 6 hours so why not,

·
Registered
648 Posts
Little bit of bad news on testing a boost pipe has Popped off so they just sent a guy out with tools to put it back on small nightmare,

Found the problem... Was packaging in the airbox, which sucked up into the crossover making the car stop haha how crazy... Random

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's a horrendous mistake for a tuner to make. Wonder if they'd of offered to pay for the rebuild and supply a courtesy car during the repair time frame?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah lucky no real damage was done admitted the error straight away, and was rectified so I was happy enough with that

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tbh I feel it loads in 2nd 3rd 4th but didn't really get much of a run around in it as traffic was horrendous weather was appealing so was being sensible though will take it properly out tommorow as visiting family now it's meant be dry tommorow and also
Had my 5 yr old daughter in the car so being extra safe.
Tommorow will be pictures of the work and a review

1 - 20 of 20 Posts