Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
This is going to be a new place as its easier for every one to get to and a lot closer for everyone

http://www.thedyffrynarms.com/

The Dyffryn Arms

Neath Road

Bryncoch

Neath

SA10 7YF

will be meeting at 3PM on Sunday the 25 of october (reason for the time is some people cant make it any earlier)

its a nice pub and nice food please add your names below and as said its open to all new and old members

(if any of you require my mobile number to keep up-to date with things please pm me ) Thanks Mark

MARK / JOSH

TYRON

ALEX

MATTHEW

JAY

JASON (MAY BE)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm going to have to duck out chaps unless something changes. The mrs wants to use the RS for a Jap meet she's going to and I need some brownie points lol

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Her Type R got written off so my 2 focus' is all that's left lol After spending a grand on parts last weekend I can't really quibble with her.
Bring her along, she can look at my mrs type R. Cause my car won't be ready so will have to pop along in that.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Hi everyone, bad news I can't come tomoz. Went out to start van and the imobilizer is playing up and won't let me start the van, so I'm having to call the AA out to get it moved home. Sorry guy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.