Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello mate,

Certainly has! Never been one to shy away from putting miles on my cars :)

How are you my friend? Trust you and the team have been keeping all the usual suspects in order...I'm sure @Gareth350 is still posting nonsense... :LOL:

Registered
Yes, but not so much in winter, although they are on at present for when I take it out.

Thought about trading in our ST3 fiesta for a Yaris but seeing that they are finishing production, I may keep it.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, but not so much in winter, although they are on at present for when I take it out.

Thought about trading in our ST3 fiesta for a Yaris but seeing that they are finishing production, I may keep it.
Well, if you do, you won't regret it. Such a capable car. The 4wd drive system is wicked. I had a Mk7 ST3 for a bit before my first mk3 FRS and it was a cracking bit of fun but the GR is another level.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Delboy hows trix mate good to see the yaris totting up the miles
Hey Scott, all good pal.

I'd say work has settled but I'd be lying. I'm at least now only 20 minutes from work as opposed to a two hour commute 馃槀

Little GR is awesome 馃槉 Good to see you're still zaino-king and polishing that frozen white paintwork 馃憤馃徎馃挭馃徎馃憤馃徎馃挭馃徎馃槃

Premium Member
Hey Scott, all good pal.

I'd say work has settled but I'd be lying. I'm at least now only 20 minutes from work as opposed to a two hour commute 馃槀

Little GR is awesome 馃槉 Good to see you're still zaino-king and polishing that frozen white paintwork 馃憤馃徎馃挭馃徎馃憤馃徎馃挭馃徎馃槃
At least your nearer work 馃槀 love the GR mate i was in one last Sunday at Toyota Edinburgh i was through looking at a new JCW the GR had some mad ralky wrap on it all rusty spots and stuff 馃槀 looked mad
No more Zaino for the buffty king ive had the pearl ceramic coated in prep for my old age coming im catching you 馃槀

Registered
30k is good going! :love: You and one other are the only people I know with mileage that high lol! :giggle: :cool:
I'm at 3k :ROFLMAO: ...but with two little children the RS gets driven more as it is slightly more practical! :cautious:
:D

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the replies chaps. Good to see all the usual characters are kicking around. Made me feel quite sentimental and even started looking on autotrader...only really because I'm jealous of @Kaxe 馃槀馃槀馃槀

I'm going to spend a bit time back here as and when I can.

@Stu absolutely miss the shout box, what a laugh we had!

Have a good day all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts