Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Hmm I agree, doesn't look too good with the NB roof... I think I'm getting one thought and having the roof wrapped gloss black :nice:

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
...although depends what the sunroof price is when all he spec's revealed, if it's a silly around I'll stay clear and use the money on other things :yep:

Saying that I'm hoping £35-36k ish is going to get a NB car with basically everything on it haha

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hardest decision ive had to make :laughing: , wounder what it will be like in years to come when selling it on ?

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
No sunroof will also be £600ish towards the self healing Paint protection film covering :grin:
The company that you're looking into for the film... will they also apply the gloss back roof wraps? two birds with one stone :nice:

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Not so much about what it looks like as what it does.30% more airflow when open.Had one on my st3 and thought it great.I think its £575 on new st.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have a couple of MK1 Fiesta roof's under my house with sunroofs, I have the glass for them and a pop rivet gun so I am also happy to help. They will look "Factory" as they are genuine Ford

1 - 20 of 98 Posts