Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Now that does look nice with the black wheels ! I'm slowing coming round to liking it a little now , that's tje same colour as my new apple iwatch strap I received today ! Ha ha

·
Registered
957 Posts
It's beginning to look a lot like christmas :mf_dribble: :rs: :facepalm: Am sad a know but men never grow up we just get old :grin:

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Beautiful :thumbsup:
Must make to Frankfurt :ddance:

:
you know I've reserved my judgement until I see this photo! You've summed it up with your comment I bet you can't wait !
Lisa, I thought youve said you were definitely out and Mk3 was not for you . :lol:

:yep: Looks like a dark tint around the edge.

attachicon.gif
Capture5.JPG
As I said previously @Gareth350, , few touches would be added to production car :)

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
As I said previously @Gareth350, , few touches would be added to production car :)
Yep, i knew the production cars would be different to what's been seen so far.

Most cars seem to have these wrap around rear lights these days, i wonder if there was some form of legislation that requires a percentage of the rear lights to be seen from the side to require the mk3s light design?

I've always thought these are the worst part on the mk3 & wondered why more people dont simply add vinyl over that pointy section to hide it?

Maybe Ford have thought of this as a compromise to semi hide / improve the look whilst still allowing light to be shown if there is some form of requirement for it?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Haven't seen many pictures of the mark 3 that I like but that actually looks pretty good. Think the Nitrous Blue is going to be a popular colour.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Yep, i knew the production cars would be different to what's been seen so far.

Most cars seem to have these wrap around rear lights these days, i wonder if there was some form of legislation that requires a percentage of the rear lights to be seen from the side to require the mk3s light design?

I've always thought these are the worst part on the mk3 & wondered why more people dont simply add vinyl over that pointy section to hide it?

Maybe Ford have thought of this as a compromise to semi hide / improve the look whilst still allowing light to be shown if there is some form of requirement for it?
MK3 FL has smaller wrap around lights, on a PFL they really spoil the looks.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
The rear lights look the same to me as they always have and on various previous (non USA) cars.

It totally depends on the angle and lighting you're looking at it. Same, car, same day, different angles:

Dark edge as above:

21167026885_82402f1e04_c.jpg

Totally red:

21167024005_5652542844_c.jpg

Probably just the 2015 Focus lights are different to the previous mk3 lights slightly as that Red Focus at Bedford had exactly the same rear lights fitted.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Beautiful :thumbsup:
Must make to Frankfurt :ddance:
:Lisa, I thought youve said you were definitely out and Mk3 was not for you . :lol:
I know that's the thing you see, when you see thy colour it's just changed my mind , you know us ladies ! We change like the weather ha ha

1 - 20 of 85 Posts